marți, 13 martie 2012

My to-do list.

For the first time in my wedding planning I managed to keep up with my to-do list. I've put things down several times but never got myself to check each item on the list. This time I did it! I had 5 phone calls to make (might not sound a lot, but they were for me). First three on my list were catering companies- we set up meetings for tomorrow. Next one was for waiters- meeting tomorrow. Last one was for a photobooth- no conclusion yet.

Since we found out that we had to change our venue, we've been more stressed with putting everything together at this new place. I do love it, but it basically only offers the space and we have to manage the food ourselves. So the catering company has become a priority and emergency. We have to find one as soon as possible. Through my sister, Liza, we stumbled upon Mediterraneo Catering who offer amazing table settings. The food? I actually don't know, but it sure sounds special! I want something interesting and fun for my wedding. Not the typical roast meal. I L-O-V-E finger food. We need to incorporate that somehow in the whole event.

The other catering companies are apparently very elegant. For me they kind of look too classic and mature. We shall see more tomorrow!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu